BAKAN KURUM: TESLİMLERİNİ GERÇEKLEŞTİRECEĞİZ
Highlights from the statements made by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization Institution are as follows:
– (Elazig earthquake) We finished our first residences in Sürsürü and we will deliver them.
– Until the end of this year 8 thousand in Elazig, 2 thousand in Malatya, we will finish our 10 thousand houses and deliver them to our citizens. “
YKS additional preference guide 2020 has been published! Education
– (Flood in Giresun) Projects that need to be done We are planning, we are managing the infrastructure-related processes incredibly fast.
– (Flood disaster in Giresun) We will complete the construction of Yeni Dereli as soon as possible and deliver it until the 6th month of next year.
– In total, investments worth 2 billion lira in Dereli, Giresun and Doğankent are made by our relevant ministries.
– (Climate change) We will encounter events we have not seen before in our country. Heavy rainfall, floods, landslides are more frequent will begin to be seen.
– Now you can change the zoning plan on parcel basis. We are removing it completely.
– We will have managed our cities in a way that is more planned, with a smooth silhouette, and does not damage the surrounding, neighbor and the parcel.
– Since 2012, we have transformed 1 million 410 thousand houses. This is a serious number.
– We will make the deposit system mandatory for all producers. Deposit application to be launched in 2021.
– we saw risk in Turkey, 6.7 million had to be converted into housing. Approximately 1.5-2 million of them are in Istanbul.
– TOKI has transformed 160 thousand houses so far. Our project of 30 thousand residences in Istanbul is actually continuing. We are completing the project we started in 1-1.5 years.
– (Regulation in the Parking Regulation) LPG vehicles whose inspections are made and suitable will be able to enter the shopping mall parking lots.
Axessbet24.com yeni adresi olarak belirlendi. Axessbet24.com giriş işlemini yaptıktan sonra üye olarak %100 Hoşgeldin ödülü kazanabilirsin.