MİDE KALDIRAN VAKA!
Then the right half of his body began to lose sensation. The young man who went to the doctor was shocked by the news he received.
A young man living in China experienced the shock of his life when he started to have numbness in his hands and feet since the age of six and his loss of sensation completely enveloped the right half of his body. The young man, who was found to have lived with worms in his brain for 17 years, was immediately taken to surgery. The worm that was successfully taken just returned to its young old days. On the other hand, the hospital administration shared the images of the operation in which the worm was removed.
The Chinese youngster stated that he had started to have numbness in his hands and feet since the age of six and he applied to the doctor as his loss of sensation completely enveloped the right half of his body.
Doctors Detected a 17 cm long worm in the teen’s brain.
Shocked at luxury beaches! .. Whoever wants is now … Life
Soluncan was successfully taken
On Tuesday, China ‘ The worm in the young person’s brain was successfully removed by an operation at the Wuchang University Hospital in Jiangsu province in the east of China. Doctors suggested that the patient’s infection was the result of consuming raw or half-cooked exotic meat such as a frog or snake.
Brain Hospital Neurology Department Head Wu Jie announced that the surgery was successful and the worm from Zhang’s brain was successfully removed. According to Wu, the wolf entered Zhang’s body with water he drank from a stream and traveled to his brain.
betpas tavsiye ettiğimiz en iyi sitelerden birisidir.